Endospan (Herzelia, Israel) is a medical device company that has developed the world’s first off-the-shelf branched stent graft system for treating patients with aortic disease that incorporates the aortic arch.
Endospan is expanding and developing into a commercial and clinical stage company. As part of this expansion and growth a CFO is needed to help achieve the coming company milestones. A strong financial and budgeting knowledge with a team player approach is required.
• Drive the company’s short term and long term financial planning
• Manage multiple international entities including in Israel and the US.
• Develop good budgeting practices and align organizations around the budget
• Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
• Work with auditors and outside accountants
• Liaise with the outside counsel on contracts
• Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports for the CEO and Board of Directors.
• Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
• Supervise small internal and external team of accountants and payroll specialists
• Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role in a private company
• Medical device and manufacturing environment experience a plus.
• In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. Priority)
• Ability to strategize and solve problems
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Team player and ability to motivate non-direct reports
• An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
• CPA is a strong advantage
• BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Email cover letter and resume to info at endospan dot com